Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Plan To Practice My Profession

I am pleased to announce that I might be starting my own business by December of this year. I am planning to put up an Online Store. I know it's never too late to practice what I have studied for 4 years in college. I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurial Management in Polytechnic University of the Philippines Main Campus. I have been selling online through eBay and I have developed certain qualities from work that will make me more successful. 

Being an Entrepreneur is not just putting up a business and making it successful. Entrepreneurship has everything to do with implementing ideas. I believe the set of qualities I own
can empower me to live up to my dreams. So let's talk about those qualities;

1. I am a good leader.
     - I need to be a good leader because when I implement ideas I will need to enlist the support of some people, and these people should look up to me.

2. I am good with Time Management.
     - I can't be an entrepreneur if I am not a good time manager. I learned from being a Transition Coach that everything is time-bound. If we are implementing action plans, time is certainly of the essence. I have to make sure I am making optimum utilization of it because, time indeed is MONEY.

3. One of the things I need to improve on is becoming a Good Resource Manager.
     - I will be gathering resources to use so that I can implement my idea. I should know to handle them well. I know that there is always a limit to the resources I will use whether it is money or time or people or something else and I might have a hard time working on those limits.

4. One more thing I need to develop is Understanding What People Want.
     - If I don't understand public demands then I don't stand a chance in whatever it is I am about to do.

Do you know why I like to become an entrepreneur? First, CONVENIENCE. I can be my own boss. I can make judgments regarding my business. I can conveniently decide on working hours and leisure times. I can choose who I want to work with or not to work with anyone at all. Another thing is because of FINANCIAL PROSPECTS. Have you ever heard the saying "You will not become successful working hard for the other person"? Unfortunately, it's true. Transforming into a business owner is not a guarantee you will certainly get more income, however, it can afford you the likelihood of getting more substantial financial reward compared to working for someone else. Make sense right?.. Also starting my own enterprise is a fantastic option of building equity, helping to secure my future and allowing me something to give to generations to come. Of course, I would want to give my kids everything they will need. Last reason why I want to become an entrepreneur is because I want to MAKE A DIFFERENCE. As Gandhi said, "Be the change you want to see in the world". It's undoubtedly more true when starting your personal business enterprise.

So here I am, aspiring to become a successful entrepreneur. I am more than willing to accept the challenges and develop my business empire! I'll start with this online store I have in mind. Here's something I made as a start. Thanks to ACDSee Picture Manager 12.0, I was able to make a simple draft of my Store's Logo.
 
Read more at http://www.articlealley.com/article_1758628_15.html?ktrack=kcplink
Read more at http://www.articlealley.com/article_1758628_15.html?ktrack=kcplink
Read more at http://www.articlealley.com/article_1758628_15.html?ktrack=kcplink
Read more at http://www.articlealley.com/article_1758628_15.html?ktrack=kcplink
Read more at http://www.articlealley.com/article_1758628_15.html?ktrack=kcplink

Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks!

"Will try to get pink in everything."

-Kendykendz-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts