Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

HOT PINK Asus Karim Rashid Eee PC Seashell


Most of my posts here in Blogger were done through this ever-gorgeous pink laptop of mine. I bought this ASUS Karim Rashid Eee PC Seashell Collection last July 17, 2010.




This is a special and limited edition version of ASUS Eee PC Seashell. It was a dream come true when I got the receipt of purchase and took the laptop home. I almost cried when I first turned it on. LOL! I have a desktop at home but I couldn't get a pink monitor so the other accessories of the desktop comes in black to match the monitor's color. Although I loved the desktop due to the 18.5" Acer LCD monitor  that we got for just P5,800, I am definitely in-love with my pretty in hot pink laptop. Hot Pink is the new black for fashion and a shock of punchy pink is just the thing to brighten any ensemble. So it's PERFECT! This one has has a metallic silver bottom layer and a transparent Hot Pink IMR upper layer. Basic features are the 10.1” frameless LED backlit display and an ergonomic chiclet keyboard. What's best about this is it also comes with an extra 500GB of online ASUS WebStorage. You gotta love it!


As you can see I already changed the wallpaper the moment I turned it on at home. Although Windows 7 Starter won't allow you to change wallpapers, I learned enough from the web and used a trick on it. Yes, I am a risk taker. LOL! I installed Stardock MyColors and in a matter of few seconds BOOM! It's all PINK!

If you wanna check out the Full Specification of this cool laptop go to Asus Website. You will definitely love the Elegant Techno-chic Digi-wave design by Karim Rashid.

"Will try to get pink in everything."


Special thanks to Jeff Chua. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts