Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pink Mobility

It is quite natural that girls love pink color and actually pink is deemed specially for girls. Almost every girl mostly attract towards things having lovely pink color. This is the reason only why girls mostly prefer pink handsets throughout the world.

There are different phone manufacturing companies in the market. All leading phone brands either Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, LG and many others are well aware of this thing that girls are fond of pink color. So, they have presented their different latest models in pink. Pink bears irresistible charm that makes it a favorite of female phone users.

Actually there are lots of pink colored handsets in the market. Just go to Greenhills Shopping Center and you'll see various mobile phones in pink. (Including China Made phones.) There is this one phone that I am dreaming to have. The Nokia C3 Qwerty in pink.


Nokia C3 is a Blackberry lookalike but much cheaper. All of its features I already have with my phones but the Wi-Fi! I'll be buying it once I get rid of my LG Cookie, I mean once it gets sold. ;)

I'll post a review as soon as I get mine.

 

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts