Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

SHOP! SHOP! SHOP!

We went to Glorietta last night to drop by Globe Business Center and withdraw from my GCash Account around 7pm and I noticed lots of people bringing shopping bags over bags.  It wasn't that long when I found out that there is a Mall-wide sale on going. Poor me, the money I got from Gcash will be used to buy me a dinner. I don't wanna shop! No! But the urge won't go. I tried to ignore everyone as they browse through clothing, bags, shoes, etc. I did want to look but I resisted. I am a total compulsive shopper and it jeopardizes my savings. I had this feeling that if I won't shop, I will eat a lot to fill the emptiness of my heart. Oh Gawd!
This is SUPER!!! Visit Glorietta Mall and SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP!!! Remember: Not to use up your savings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts