Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

PTC "Paid To Click"



I just started joining PTC websites thinking that it could really help me earn money online while surfing. I spend almost 6 hours of my time everyday getting online so why not make use of the time and earn while playing games. You might think I don't have a work, well I do. I am a full-time employee and I work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I surf the net in the morning and I work at night. Hours of sleep? I do sleep for a maximum of 6 hours. Yes, just for 6 hours. I just heard this PTC thing from a friend and showed me his proofs. Of course he got me convinced and so I started checking the sites and signed up. It's so easy to register an account. But you got to have a PayPal account so you could receive the money they will be paying you. I have a Paypal account but I didn't know that I had to verify it, though the cost for verification was $1.95, I think it's worth it. I just started 3days ago but hey I have earned $3.59 already. Not bad huh?.. I am still looking forward on cashing out. I am so excited! For those who are unemployed, you may start earning through this online PTC but don't expect too much because this is really an easy job so don't rely on it for living. If you got so curious how it works you may visit the following sites and register your account now! Don't forget to sleep...






If you need help, just post your comments, you know my schedule.. hahaha! ;D  




AllNukeStuff

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts